Total Tayangan Halaman

Selasa, 05 Maret 2013

nasi goreng :D

Ingredients:
  • A handful of shallots
  • A handful of garlic
  • 2 eggs
  • A handful of red chili peppers
  • One large red chili pepper
  • About 5 cups of cooked rice
  • Vegetable oil
  • Salt
  • Cucumber (optional)
My ibu really got into this project and insisted that we photograph the ingredients arranged in this green, leaf-shaped plate.
Steps:
1) Cut the red shallots, garlic, and red chili peppers.
My ibu laughed incessantly when I wept over the shallots as I cut them. I’m not used to it, ok?
2) Fry all this together using a wok-like pan and about ¼ cup of vegetable oil.

3) Once the mixture is sufficiently soft and cooked, remove it from the oil. Use a stone grinder to mash the ingredients;. Add about 1 teaspoon of salt.
Here’s my attempt at grinding…
and this is the result once my ibu lent a helping hand. She insists that I will learn eventually. Perhaps that is true, but it may not be worth the pain to my hand.
4) Crack two eggs and scramble in the same wok with same, leftover oil.
5) Once the eggs are scrambled, stir in about 5 cups of cooked, white rice.
The scrambled eggs are beneath the pile of rice, that later get mixed together.
6) Stir in the ground mixture of garlic, peppers and shallots.
(Insert drum roll) Tad-ah, Nasi Goreng!
Selasai! Done!
My ibu was so into this that she insisted on making cucumber flower garnish for a photo. Hers were lovely, and mine…a total fail. The good thing about mistakes is you get to eat them…but needless to say, I ate most of the cucumber. (Hence, clever angle of this plate.) Baby steps, Ibu, baby steps.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar